Your cart is currently empty
In this privacy statement we indicate which personal data Rebel & Dutch collects and uses and for what purpose.
We offer and sell products through our website. In addition, we process sensitive information, also known as personal data, because you provide this data to us yourself.
We believe it is very important that we handle this personal information with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. We thereby adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. That means we:
• Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement.
• Limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
• First ask for explicit permission to process personal data in cases where your permission is required.
• Do not pass on your data to third parties unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so.
• When we share your data, we make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that it is not used for other purposes.
• Take appropriate security measures to protect personal data and also demand that from parties that process personal data on our instructions.
• Respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
Depending on the services and functionalities that you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data from you:
• First and last name
• Address data
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• IP address
• Account details
• Information that you enter in an open field such as a message in a contact form
• Purchases and returns
• Shopping bag content
• Newsletter subscription
We process the above data for the following purposes
• To offer you the possibility to order items on our website and to use all functionalities and services on the website.
• To process your order and to inform you about its progress.
• To communicate with you by email and / or telephone and / or mail.
• To send your newsletters
• To process your data for participation in promotions, so that we can reach you when you have won something or can improve our services
• To answer your questions or to handle an issue via social media, email, by post or telephone.
• To improve our website and services.
Distribution to third parties
We will only pass on the information you provide to third parties if and to the extent that this is necessary for the delivery of your purchase. For example, we use a third party to process online payments and we pass on the necessary information to the delivery service to deliver your order.
When we provide data to a third party, we ensure by means of an agreement that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed and no longer needs to be saved.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties unless this is legally required or permitted.
Security and storage
We have appropriate security measures to prevent abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. For example, we ensure that only authorized persons have access to the data, that access to data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not keep personal data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the requested services. Exceptions to this are personal data that we must keep for longer on the basis of legal regulations.
If you are 16 years old or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
Access to and change of personal data
To view and change your personal data you can contact our customer service through the following channels:
By telephone: +31 (6) 51 35 41 76 (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
email: [email protected]
online: via the contact form on our website
Dutch Data Protection Authority
We are happy to help you if you have a question about the processing of your personal data. Should you nevertheless not be able to work with us, you are also entitled to submit a complaint to the regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority, based on privacy legislation.